Terms and Conditions of use of the official website of the company (Discover Saudi part of Seera Group Holdings) on (the Internet)
Welcome to the official Discover Saudi company website (Part of Seera Group Holdings Co.), also referred to as (Discover Saudi) on the internet referred to as (Site) in this document.
Reviewing and Reading the Terms and Conditions of Using the Site:
The process of accessing the site, browsing and downloading materials or copying contents is referred to with the word “use” of this site. Please carefully read the terms and conditions set forth below and in particular the privacy and confidentiality statements before using this site.
To access this site and use it, the user is supposed to have read these terms and conditions and understood its content, and the use of this site is acceptable subject to the provisions of these terms and conditions, and in the case of non-compliance with these conditions, the user must cease the use the site immediately.
Please note that these conditions may change from time to time, at our discretion. Users are advised to read the site conditions and potential changes regularly. In case you need a hard copy you can send a request by email including your contact information.
Ownership of the site and content:
This site is owned along with its contents are the responsibility of the operations and management of Discover Saudi, part of Seera Group Holdings, a company incorporated under the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and headquartered in Takhassusi Street, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The site, and any data, materials, recommendations, services published on the site, or any related information is published by Discover Saudi free of charge and in good faith, as is and for information only.
It is not intended to address any special needs.
Authorized use and misuse of the site:
Except for this limited license, we do not grant you any other rights or license with respect to the Site; any rights or licenses not expressly granted herein are reserved. The content and information on the Site, as well as the software and infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to Discover Saudi.
- Broadcast any unauthorized promotional materials, or any other form of seduction (“spam”).
- Use the Site or its contents for any non-authorized commercial purpose
- Publication of any information and / or data and / or advertising and / or marketing of any product and / or incitement to an act or omission to act considered illegal by the sharia law and / or the law and / or public order and / or morals, including but is not limited to: crime and / or breach and / or violation and / or abuse and / or encroachment.
- Transfer of any data that contain viruses, spyware or other malicious programs
- Disclosure of materials shared, or dissemination of material that may infringe on the intellectual property rights of any person, or may be offensive or defamatory, or prohibited.
- Access, monitor or copy any content or information of the Site using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express prior written permission
- Tampering with data, information, and attempt to modify or destroy any security or documentary procedures.
- Re-sell, use, copy, monitor display, download or reproduce any content or information, software, products or services available on the Site for any commercial or competitive activity or purpose; “frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of the Site into any other website without our prior written authorization.
No guarantees or responsibility on the company:
While Discover Saudi will make reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy and correctness of information, it does not guarantee, or make any assurances regarding the site and / or with respect to the information on it.
The user will enter the site and use the information voluntarily and take responsibility for any risks that might occur as described in these conditions. Users remain solely responsibility for evaluation and interpretation, as well as verification of information prior to use or rely on.
Discover Saudi declares explicit rejection of any claims or warranties of any kind, either explicitly or implicitly, as well as the accuracy and completeness of the information provided through this site for a particular purpose, and / or any service or product.
Limitation of Liability:
Discover Saudi does not accept liability for any loss or damage of any kind and in any way as a result of or in relation to the login or inability to gain access to this site, nor from the use of or reliance on any of the information contained on this website, including, but not limited to, viruses that can infect computer equipment, software or data, to the maximum extent of this responsibility being excluded under the law. Also, Discover Saudi does not assume responsibility for damages resulting from the use of electronic means of communication, such as, but not limited to, damages caused by the delay, or the delivery of e-mails, failure, or interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties, or computer programs used to send electronic messages and viruses.